No time to garden lately. I need to get out and do more but work and assignments- and excuses of course- are getting in the way. So instead I've collected some "Music To Garden By" to motivate me... and have spent the evening putting it on my Blog. Procrastination and fun at the same time! Have a listen if you're bored or need some motivation to garden. Feel free to send me some gardening-themed songs; sustainable living songs or songs about fruits and veggies (though this may be tricky subject matter for musicians)! I'll swap them around with my favourites.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Music To Garden By
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Desley
I've just had a look at your account. Looks great. This Woopi Green Thumbs Gardening Project sounds great. I can't wait to exchange produce with some other locals. Be sure to check out my blog aswell.
Cheers
Punjabi Banana Grower.
G'Day I am the choko man, check out my blog at http://chokomansman.blogspot.com/
I grow chokos and want to swap them for other veges.
I heard about your project by a pharmacist who gives me chillis, and i give all the staff chokos.
So it will be good to swap other people for different veges. Tell me what you think.
Post a Comment